<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: TRAVELLING TO LAKE COMO

10/04/2018

TRAVELLING TO LAKE COMO


This Summer we travelled to Lake Como, in Italy (as I've previously mentioned).
Lake Como is said to be the most beautiful lake in the world, and I must say I agree.




As we were on a 9 day roadtrip through 4 countries, we only had two nights to spend at the lake.
To get the most out of those two nights, we decided to spend the first night up at a small family hotel
 in the mountains surrounding Lake Como, and the second (also at a small family hotel) down by the lake.



The views from the hotel were amazing. And it was so
peaceful and calm, I could've stayed there forever...



The second night, at the hotel down by the lake, we also had an amazing view! There was a
small beach nearby (like TINY, it was really packed with people, even dogs...) where we spent
a couple of hours in the afternoon. It was OK, but I wouldn't recommend coming to Lake Como for
a beach holiday. The beaches there are just a few, and they're really uncomfortable with basically just
 rocks and no sand. Plus, as I said, TINY and packed with both people and dogs.



Conclusion: visiting Lake Como for two days was really great, but I would definitely stay longer the
 next time... There's so much to explore! Cozy little towns and villages all around the lake, amazing
restaurants, hikes to take in the mountains, boat-rides, ah... And hey, fun fact, did you know that
 George Clooney has a villa at Lake Como? So bummed that I didn't see him... Oh well, next time!

All images by me, myself and I. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 5, 2018 at 11:29 AM , Anonymous Jennifer Sandström said...

Last spring I visited Lake Como and the town Como, but just for a daytrip from Milano – so I'd really love to go back and see more of the lake and its surroundings! And of course, look out for George Clooney ;)
Love your pictures!

Have a nice weekend.

 
At October 6, 2018 at 3:21 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

Oh Milano! We actually decided between going to Venice or Milano after our 2 days in Lake Como. Ended up in Venice, but I still dream about going to Milano sometime soon... I've heard it's a great city! And yes, Lake Como is so beautiful - I absolutely think one could "kill" a week there exploring! Yeah wouldn't mind bumping in to mr Clooney at all... :D Thanks!

Thanks and you too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home