<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: STYLE INSPO: THE HYPED TINY SUNNIES

9/18/2018

STYLE INSPO: THE HYPED TINY SUNNIES

This post contains adlinks.


Everybody's been sporting these kind of tiny sunnies this Summer. You've probably seen them
on pretty EVERY influencer on Instagram. And on Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid,
Kylie Jenner... Etc., you get the point! THEY'RE HYPED. Let's just leave it at that.

But what's your opinion on these very hyped tiny sunnies..? I really hated them at first. But,
I'm slowly getting used to the idea of actually buying a pair for myself... Not really there yet,
but I might buy a pair when I'm in Greece next week (if I find a nice looking ones, that will say). 


Anyways, here's a few of these "hyped tiny sunnies" that I found:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home