<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: ALL I SEE IS SHIMMER, SILVER AND SEQUINS

9/18/2018

ALL I SEE IS SHIMMER, SILVER AND SEQUINS

This post contains adlinks.

Find the items here:

1. HERE / 2. HERE  / 3. HERE / 4. HERE / 5. HERE / 6. HERE / 7. HERE / 8. HERE

OK, so let's just all agree to agree on the fact that it's trend. Personally I love it!
It's very extraextra but I think it's such a fun trend. It feels very 90's.

'm especially obsessed with that Cult Gaia bag above (I'm sure you all know which one I'm
talking about - this Summer's it-bag for sure!). AND the Tibi turtle neck with sequins all over.
Ah, now I just want an extraextra party to wear the shimmer, silver and sequins -outfits to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home