<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INTERIOR INSPIRATION

9/30/2018

INTERIOR INSPIRATION


I must say, my interior style has changed a lot in the past few years. I used to be all black and
white, but now I'm more drawn to earthy colors like dark green, beige, browns, greys... But of
course, also black. I like my home cozy, and having a kind of a natural feeling. Soft materials,
tiles, real plants etc. Ah, I'd love to decorate a house or an apartment from scratch. Maybe we
should buy something do re-decorate, or even re-build..?

All images found via Pinterest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home