<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY

1/19/2013

WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY



Keeping it casual as always... I really like these pants, but they're getting too big. They keep 
falling down. They were big already when I bought them, but I thought they were comfy. 
Now though... Ough, not very comfy when they keep falling down. Haha! Anyways, I 
know one other blogger whose got the same pants; Victoria Törnegren (and here's one of 
her outfits with the pants). They're old though, so you won't find them in the stores. 

blazer by Sheinside / top by COS / necklace by Glitter / pants by H&M (old!) / boots Nelly


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At January 19, 2013 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Stefany said...

You look really beautiful.
I love your necklace.

http://www.stefanystrange.com/

 
At January 20, 2013 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

love the jacket!

from helen at thelovecatsinc // twitter // youtube

 
At January 21, 2013 at 2:53 AM , Blogger Korina said...

Nice outfit! Your necklace is soooo cute! I am looking for one like this, too!

Kisses,
Korina
makeupvibes.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home