<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: 3 OF MY FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS

1/16/2013

3 OF MY FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS




I bought the pore minimizing serum from Sephora in Täby Centrum during me and my bf's Stockholm weekend in December, 
and I've been using it every day since. What can I say? It's amazing. I need to buy more next time i visit a country with Sephora... 

The eyegel from Lumene, is also amazing. It's so fresh and it feels amazing when you apply it - definitely recommend it!

Oh, the Clean perfume... Dunno how I've survived 23 years on this planet without this one. It's ah-mazing. I cannot 
live without it anymore. So, fresh, so clean - and so perfect. I really feel fresh when wearing it, haha!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2013 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Nonchalant Rebel said...

i use clean 2..it is amazing!


xx Mounia
Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

 
At January 17, 2013 at 7:24 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

it is! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home