<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: MY FAVORITE, FLUFFY SWEATER

1/18/2013

MY FAVORITE, FLUFFY SWEATER




Ah, I am so in love with it. Unfortunately though (or, well, it's good in the winter) - it's very warm, so I can't 
really wear it during the spring/summer... Boo. Where I bought it? H&M. Cost? 600 sek if I remember correctly.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At January 18, 2013 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Emma Luostarinen said...

näyttää tosi pehmeelle! :)

 
At January 18, 2013 at 9:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so beautiful sweater but is the colour beige/creme or absolutely white?

 
At January 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved it when I tried in on at H&M, but damn, my coat, jeans and rest of the outfit was white and fluffy after that. :D Have you had that problem?

- My

 
At January 19, 2013 at 12:27 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

on kyllä :) se on aivan ihana!

 
At January 19, 2013 at 12:27 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

thanks, it's absolutely white :)

 
At January 19, 2013 at 12:27 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

haha yeah I have the same problem :/ :D it's so annoying! especially since I often wear it with my black jeans... they look horrible just after a few minutes ^^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home