<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: MY NEW ZARA SCARF

1/19/2013

MY NEW ZARA SCARF



Ok, it's not THAT new anymore... I actually bough it in December during me and my bf's Stockholm weekend. But anyway... 
Haven't shown it in the blog yet - so here you go, my "new" red Zara scarf. It's bough at Zara in Sturegallerian, Stockholm.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2013 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Stefany said...

I have the same one and it's so cozy, love it, especially the color!

 
At January 19, 2013 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Ana said...

Lovely! Great purchase dear, enjoy the weekend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home