<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: CURRENT GINA TRICOT WANTIES

1/21/2013

CURRENT GINA TRICOT WANTIES


Whoa, soooo many goodies at Gina Tricot right now. These are my absolute faves though. The 
perfect baseball top, the perfect biker jacket, the perfect boyfriend jeans... Everything's perfect.

-

Psst! I was challenged by Alexandra to make a "Things I want to do in 2013" post - and I will 
make one, just not yet... Why? Because I want it to be accurate, and I'm not 100% sure about what 
I'm gonna do in 2013 (and therefore not entirely sure on what I want to do either). But hey... Stay
 tuned. Some very exciting things happening in 2013, that I'm gonna write about soon! <3

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 21, 2013 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Katrina Bay said...

the baseball top is amazing!! want it too :)


Pumps & Kicks

<3

 
At January 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

it is! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home