<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INSTADIARY

6/05/2013

INSTADIARY


1. Fancy as fuck. Love my Brandy Melville beanie. 2. Westyle peace bracelet. 3. Summer outfits <3
 Denim cutoffs from American Eagle and t-shirt from Young British Designers. 4. TANLINES <3


5. Hello my name is obsessedwithfruit89. 6. In my home. 7. All black everything. 8. Bikinis and long hair <3


9. Mojitos on a Saturday night. 10. My former bestie and I, we still laugh our asses 
off when we're together. 11. Skull bracelets <3 12. Ah, gotta love summer outfits!


13. Nature is pretty amazing. 14. The perfect blue skinny jeans. Bought where? H&M. 
15. My Daniel Wellington watch from Gauharshop. 16. Editing the new Stylegodis lookbook.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 5, 2013 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Evamaria said...

I love your beanie and I must admit - I'm obsessed with fruit as well!

- http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

 
At June 6, 2013 at 6:16 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

awesome, thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home