<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: I WORKOUT...

6/01/2013

I WORKOUT...


I like to workout. It makes me feel good and strong. If I don't work out - I go nuts. 
What I wear? Nike. Definitely the comfiest workout clothes everrrrrr. Where I buy my Nike 
clothes? Sportamore.fi. This weekend they're having some kind of weekend sale on some of 
their clothes, so you should definitely check it out. They have my Nike fave, "Nike Miler SS Crew 
Top" (the white one in one of these pictures) on sale in every color - check them out here. 

So... What kind of music do I listen to when I work out? To be completely honest I don't listen to
 music that often when I work out. I don't have an ipod, and I hate carrying my iphone around... 
But, when I do workout's at home - I always listen to music. Here's some of my workout faves:

One - Swedish House Mafia
Whip it - Nicki Minaj
Wild for the night - A$AP Rocky, Skrillex
500 degrees - Tyga, Lil Wayne
I love it - Icona Pop
Black and Yellow - Wiz Khalifa
Scream & Shout - will.i.am, Britney Spears
I cry - Flo Rida
We'll be coming back - Calvin Harris
I could be the one - Avicii, Nicky Romero
Bounce (radio edit) - Kelis, David Guetta
Ready or not - Michael Mind Project, Sean Kingston
Earthquake - Labrinth, Tinie Tempah
I'm Different - 2 Chainz
Love me - Drake, Lil Wayne
Fuckin Problems - A$AP Rocky, Drake (<-- my fave!!)
Million voices - Otto Knows
Play hard - David Guetta, Akon, Ne-yo
We gonna rock - Quintino
Hungry hearts (radio edit) - Nause
Dope - Tyga, Rick Ross
Pound the alarm - Nicki Minaj
Rich as fuck - Lil Wayne, 2 chainz
Switch Lanes - Tyga, Game
#thatPower - will.i.am., Justin Bieber
The Motto - Drake, Lil Wayne
This is what it feels like - Armin Van Buuren



5 Comments:

At June 1, 2013 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Jonna Emilia said...

Kiitos tästä!<3 tätä just toivoinki! :)

 
At June 1, 2013 at 4:03 PM , Blogger Oliwia Jaworska said...

I must tell that, You inspired me ! ;D

 
At June 3, 2013 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Dena said...

ok!! and after this collage I think that I will start working out harder too..hehe
xxx
Dena
www.stylelimelight.com

 
At June 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

no probz :) <3

 
At June 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

great to hear :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home