<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: FITSPO: STRONG AND LEAN

9/13/2018

FITSPO: STRONG AND LEAN


I don't know about you, but my workout motivation is insane this Fall. All I want to do is workout,
 and eat healthy food. I'm currently running 3 times a week, and also putting in at least one day a
week when to do a full body workout with some small weights at home. Besides that I'm also going
 on walks and powerwalks as much as I have time for it. Ah, love challenging myself to become
stronger, faster, leaner. It's the best feeling in the world, working on bettering yourself. Your body
is going to stick with you for a very long, it's really all you've got... Better take care of it!

If you're not as motivated as I am, but want to be - 
get inspired by the fitspo collage I created above!

xoxo

All images via Pinterest.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home