<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: TOP 30 HEALTHIEST FOODS

9/09/2015

TOP 30 HEALTHIEST FOODS


I found an interesting article the other day, via Foodstories. The article is calles "Top 30 healthiest foods" 
and can be found here. It got me thinking, which of these 30 foods do I eat almost daily? Well, they are; 
avokado, kale, onions, salmon, organic eggs, organic coconut oil (I even out it on my face every night), 
nuts (almonds and hazelnuts), olive oil, chicken, kiwi, blueberries. I also try to use turmeric and
 cinnamon as often as possible when I cook, and I also occasionally eat spinach and sweet potatoes. 

Which of these superfoods do you eat on a daily basis?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home