<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: RANDOMS FROM LAST SUMMER

5/20/2014

RANDOMS FROM LAST SUMMER


Pretty little flower.


What I don't leave home without. Brandy Melville bracelet, Acne pouch/wallet and Ray-Ban wayfarers.


Morning ritual. Coffee and some writing.


I was really tan. Or maybe it's just Xx pro... 


My two favorite bracelets last summer.


Sweatygirl89 after a long powerwalk in the burning sun.


Oh how much this girl loves the ocean...



I like my watch, and I like my Converse.


Beach life, best life.



My other pair of Converse. Wish I had these in white too.


First time I tried the lord of the dance pose, lol.


LA Kings <3


I eat a lot of fruit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home