<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: GIRL LIKES TO EAT

5/17/2014

GIRL LIKES TO EAT




Smoothie. Ingredients? Kale, spinach, banana, pineapple + pineapple juice. Very yummy.



Gluten-free crackers with Philadelphia cheese & red pepper. LOVE. This is especially yummy with tea.


Raw & vegan homemade guacamole with carrots.


What I love to have for breakfast.


A salad, you can clearly see what's in it... Pretty boring salad. But with some olive oil on it it's okay.


Fruitsalads, LOVE fruitsalads. I used to be addicted to candy, now it's fruitsalads.


Banana pancakes with vanilla flavored quark & kiwi.

-

Do I always eat this healthy? Haha I wish. I'm a girl who happens to love sourcream & onion flavored 
chips & cheese doodles, AND pizza ofc. Soooo... Oh, and popcorn! But I don't eat candy. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home