<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INSTA LATELY

6/04/2016

INSTA LATELY


Out on a walk by the sea with my man.


Pretty May flowers.


My beloved Zara jeans with the comfiest sneakers ever by Reebok.


A yummie hamburger meal at Friends & Burgers.


A beautiful Spring sky.


Me before by bf's 30th birthday party a few weeks ago.


Made some cupcakes that turned out pretty disgusting actually.


...but this cake that I also made turned out heavenly! It was SO good.


I love us.


When Summer finally came.


An amazing walk by the sea on a Saturday morning.


Running in my Nikes.


I just love this time of the year. Everything is so GREEN.


Chillin' by the sea on a Monday night.


...the same night.


Found these lovelies at Helsinki Airport a few days ago. Did not know you could
buy them here now! I drink these religiously whenever I'm in the US.


Last night we went to a restaurant by the sea. The view was amazing and the food
was even more amazing. Probably the yummiest chicken chèvre sandwich ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home