<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: STYLISH BUSINESS CARDS

3/30/2016

STYLISH BUSINESS CARDS


Something that I think is of importance when you have a business is to have a 
business card, preferably a stylish one. Business cards are a fun and easy way to 
showcase yourself. I just started working as a Marketing Assistant at a great company 
and I cannot wait 'til the day that I get business cards that I can start handing out. 

If you guys want ideas on great companies that make business cards I can recommend MOO, they've got 
TONS of great designs and it seems really easy to order! Another great company for business cards is Zazzle.

All images found via Google.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home