<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: TV-SHOWS TO WATCH THIS WINTER

12/03/2015

TV-SHOWS TO WATCH THIS WINTER




First, Orange is the New Black. For a long time I was like "NO, I'm not gonna watch that show". I just 
thought "how could I possibly like a show that's played out in a womens prison?!". Anyway... Then my boyfriend 
asked me if I wanted to start watching it and I thought "sure, we'll give it one episode". Soooo... That same night 
we watched 4 episodes in a row, lol. Now we're close to the end of season three, meaning, soon we'll have to 
wait for season 4 to start... Ugh. ANYWAY what I wanted to tell you guys is; give this show a try even if you're 
sceptic. It's really interesting, smart and very often funny. It's become one of my all-time favorite shows. 

Ps, anyone who's already watching it? Got a favorite? Mine is Red. 




My second favorite show at the moment is Scandal. My boyfriend continuously makes fun of me 
for watching this show, because he thinks it's "soooooo dramatic" and a show for lonely grandmas',
 lol. BUT HEY I LOVE IT. It's exciting, interesting and has the best cliffhangers. So bummed out
 though that we have to wait until February for the next episode. Ugh, it's such a long time... 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home