<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: HOLIDAY SEASON BLING

12/06/2015

HOLIDAY SEASON BLING


Look at my new statement necklace! It's the perfect holiday season bling! I got it a few weeks ago and I've 
already worn it a couple of times. It's the perfect way to bling out any kind of outfit. I'm a lover of simplicty, 
and I usually just wear something black, white or grey with some delicate silver jewelry. However, during 
holiday season I'm more willing to go a little "blingy" and having a cute statement necklace like this one is so 
great for me. I just have to put on anything, and add this - et voilá! I've got the perfect holiday season bling look.




...and hey, it blends pretty well in our apartment! If you're not wearing it, 
why not leave it out somewhere to be a detail in your home decor? Love it.

ANYWAY. You can find the necklace online HERE at Happiness Boutique. They have a TON of other 
cute statement necklaces too. I'm thinking about ordering another one too actually... Maybe THIS one? 

If you guys feel like shopping, Happiness Boutique is offering you a 10% discount 
code that is valid until January 19th! The code is "whoishanna". So hey, get shopping. 

You'll get to the first page HERE and the statement necklaces HERE.



I also put together a little "statement necklace inspo" for you guys to get inspired by. Hope you like it! 

Images via Pinterest and Sincerely Jules.



...and this is pics of me wearing my statement necklace! xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home