<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: IT'S GETTING COLD

10/30/2015

IT'S GETTING COLD


Ever since I got back from sunny and warm California, my favorite thing to do has been to cuddle up in 
our sofa under a pile of blankets, light some candles and just enjoy the warmth. Finland is getting COLD. 
This is really making me to scan the internet for webshops with inspiring sofa-pictures. I actually found 
some pictures that I wanted to share with you (the ones above)... The pictures are from the home sections 
at Simons.ca & HM.com, and are pretty much how I want our "sofa-corner" to look and be like; warm & cozy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home