<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: SKINCITY

8/18/2015

SKINCITY


I felt the need to post something about Skincity.se just because I love the site so much. My skin is
 addicted to the Exuviance clarifying facial cleanser - and I always order it from Skincity. The
 service is awesome; it never takes more than 2 days from ordering to receiving the package - which
 is so rare these days (at least in my opinion)! What's great also is that the payment process is really
 simple, AND that the product always arrives in the cutest package stuffed with samples and such. 
I can truly recommend anyone to order skincare from Skincity. You really won't be disappointed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home