<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: RANDOM PINTEREST INSPO

8/15/2015

RANDOM PINTEREST INSPO


Ah, white/green flowers in a see-through vase; perfection. 


J'adore. I want that watch, and that bangle. AND I wanna wear them just like this.


Oh Sicily <3 I wanna go to Sicily so bad. Or any where in Italy actually. 

Amen. And hey it's Saturday today. I'm allowed to have one, right?


Again with the see-through vases... 


Want the painting so bad, AND the lights!


Yummieeee. Too bad I'm both gluten and lactose intolerant haha. 
But hey, a gluten-free bagel + lactose-free cream cheese + prosciutto & argula = <3


This is all I wanna wear this coming fall. Grey, chunky knits and trashy jeans.


Obsessed with this hair color and length.

All images via Pinterest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home