<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: JORD WATCH

8/05/2015

JORD WATCH


Last week I received this beautiful black & brown, wood watch by JORD. Wood Watches
 by JORD are hand-crafted all-natural wooden watches. You can read all about them here.


Something I wore the other day...


...when we visited the Replot bridge for ice cream. It's a very beautiful place, especially summertime!



The watch is minimalistic yet very classy, and I love it. It suits me perfectly. 


Ps, HOW beautiful is Replot at night!?


My jeans are Zara, and my sandals from a small 
shoestore in Umeå, Sweden that I can't remember the name of.


The watch is an "Ely black" and you can find it online here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home