<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: MY LIFE LATELY

4/05/2014

MY LIFE LATELY


I've added another slightly sarcastic print to my little collection of slightly sarcastic prints in my 
apartment (lol!). Carpe scrotum = grab life by the balls. Other prints I've got at home are: 
"people disappoint - pizza is eternal" and "coffee - because crack is bad for you". 


I FINALLY got my first tattoo. I've always wanted a little Scorpio on my wrist (I'm a typical Scorpio). 
It happened kind of spontaneously and quickly, I just googled and found a tattoo artist that seemed good.
 Then sent an email - and got an appointment 2 days later. Lucky me! And do I like my tattoo? I LOVE IT. 


Oh, and then I've been sick... Actually, still am. Can't remember the last time I was this sick. 
Ugh. It's hell. The coughing is the worst, feels like I'm gonna crack my ribs everytime I start 
coughing, and it hurts sooooo much. But oh well, hopefully I'll get better soon...

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2014 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Emzi said...

Love that tattoo :D So cool!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home