<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: IN MY CLOSET

2/20/2014

IN MY CLOSET




I've worn this dress twice. Which is very little since I bought it in 2009 (?). I remember I bought it at a shopping 
centre in Stockholm on a very cold and dark winter night. I was shopping with my ex (then boyfriend) and my cousin 
Johanna. I remember trying this on and being like "naah I dunno". I walked out and showed what it looked like 
on me to my cousin. She said "buy it". Still, I was like "naah I dunno". But then, some random people who saw 
me wearing it said "omg that dress looks great on you!" - so well, I bought it. Haha. Funny how it goes. Oh well, 
I don't regret buying it, it's a pretty dress and I'm hopeful I'll  find an occasion to wear it again soon.

(Ps, sorry for crappy iphone pics!)

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2014 at 1:54 AM , Blogger Sabrina Tassini said...

great dress!!!

Patchwork à Porter

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home