<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INTERIOR INSPIRATION

11/04/2013

INTERIOR INSPIRATION


Ah, lovelovelove. Hope you guys are as inspired as I am by these pictures!

-

Obsessed with the colors in the first picture. Love grey, black and brown together with white. The table + the candles 
in pic #2 = perfection. The room in the 3rd picture I just kind of like the vibe of, but I dislike the mat. In the fourth I love 
the black leather sofa, and the orchid. That's something I could put in my home as well - a black cool leather sofa + a 
white beautiful orchid, yes! Obsessed with the black oven in the second to last picture, and the combo of black + white 
+ brown + green. In the last picture I'm, of course, obsessed with the large white bed. AND the huuuge windows.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 4, 2013 at 6:31 PM , Blogger K A T H L E E N said...

very inspired! these interiors are just gorgeous

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home