<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: THINGS I DO WHEN I'M AT HOME

10/22/2013

THINGS I DO WHEN I'M AT HOME



I eat lunch.




I sit on the floor, and write crap in my diary. It's not a "today I did this 
and this..." - but more of a "I think this about that", and "I feel this and that".





I make my usual gluten-free tuna & tomato pie.




I light candles in every corner of the apartment to keep me warm (yup, always freezing).



I spend early mornings in bed having coffee and studying.






And I take photos of my eyes when I'm proud of my eyelashes, lol.

-

Yup, so there was some pics from last week. More posts like these, or no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home