<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INTERIOR INSPIRATION

10/16/2013

INTERIOR INSPIRATION


I am in love with everything in the first pic. So very me. White flowers, fashion books, candles, black + white + green... 
Perfection. In the second picture I love the white + white + white with a little click of grey and black. I would never 
do this in my own home, but I think it's really chic. Third pic, clothes on display, a must. Me like. How cool is 
the wooden mirror? I want. The little outdoorsy girl in me loves it. I think it's both scary and romantic. Pic #5; the 
kitchen is pretty dark and masculine, but I love it. So cool. And oh man am I loving the "almost outside dining 
place" in the last pic. Would love to have a similar one in the dream-home I'm one day gonna have. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home