<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: MY FAVORITE MOVIES

9/01/2013

MY FAVORITE MOVIES



The Notebook. Come on who didn't cry watching this movie for the first time? Such a beautiful 
story, beautiful movie. The Rachel + Ryan chemistry is ah-mazing, + I have a girlcrush on 
Rachel.



Factory Girl. 1960's New York, Andy Warhol, Edie Sedgwick, Hayden Christensen 
and my #2 girlcrush Sienna Miller - hello, awesome movie. Seriously love it.



The Talented Mr Ripley. LOVE. The surroundings are beautiful, the cast is awesome and the plot is strange - movie 
perfection if you ask me. Oh and Jude Law is the love of my life, so obviously I'm obsessed with every movie he's in.


-


Other movies I like are Crazy, Stupid, Love , Gangster Squad, Girl Walks Into a Bar, Inception, The Hangover, 
Pain & Gain, Inglourious Bastards, Australia, all of the Marvel movies and of course, the Harry Potter movies.



What movies do you guys like, 
and would you mind if I got a little bit more personal here on the blog? 

3 Comments:

At September 1, 2013 at 6:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's the name of the second movie?

 
At September 1, 2013 at 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

more personal stuff yes!

 
At September 2, 2013 at 1:36 PM , Blogger missgingerfirthy said...

I love safe haven as its soo romantic yet full of action!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home