<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: LOS ANGELES

2/20/2013

LOS ANGELES


So sorry for being such a bad blogger lately. I am busy living life in Los Angeles, but I promise there will
 be awesome posts and lots of pictures on my latest shopping etc. when I get back home again. I promise!

Pic from Monday, when me and another girl took a "Celebrity homes tour"... Haha, so 
embarassing and dorky, but it was fun though! And hey, look at the amazing picture I shot 
of downtown LA when we took a break and parked up in the hills... I love LA <3

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2013 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

awww I miss it! :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home