<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: ON MY WISHLIST: A BYREDO PERFUME

1/11/2013

ON MY WISHLIST: A BYREDO PERFUME



I was gonna buy one in Stockholm, but then we ran out of time... But... Next time! Seriously, I like
 need one. I see them everywhere... On blogs, in magazines, on instagram - and so on... I don't know
 about the scent, but at least the bottles look good! I've heard "blanche" is supposed to be a good one. 

Do you have a Byredo perfume? And if so, which one?

-

Buy a Byredo perfume:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2013 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Sabrina Tassini said...

OMG also in mine:D

Patchwork à Porter

 
At January 11, 2013 at 1:23 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

great! they're sooo stylish :) x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home