<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: JENNIFER AND NINA AT THE SAGS

1/30/2013

JENNIFER AND NINA AT THE SAGS


Two actresses about my age that I really like. Their red carpet moments are though far from always good... 
But hey, it's impossible to always be on top, and people are always gonna have different opinions! Anyway...
At this years SAG awards - amazing! Love both of their looks. The perfect young-Hollywood glam!

Pics via JustJared

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2013 at 3:50 PM , Blogger C said...

I love Nina, she's a real and simple beauty, but I have to say this dress is not one of my fav outfits

letyourselfbeinspiredby.blogspot.it

 
At January 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nina looks great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home