<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: BLACK + GOLDEN GLITTER

1/03/2013

BLACK + GOLDEN GLITTER



I saw in Mariannas blog that she had done a similar manicure like this one - and I thought 
it looked so good I wanted to try it out myself too. And... Here's the result! Pretty huh!? 
I used a black nailpolish from Mavala and a golden glitter one from H&M. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Sisko said...

Happy New Year! Love these nails! So cool! xx

 
At January 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM , Anonymous Pia said...

Såg också den manikyren i Mariannas blogg och tänkte att jag måste prova på den! :) Superfint!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home