<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: A PEEK INTO MY CLOSET

1/10/2013

A PEEK INTO MY CLOSET


My closet is currently packed with winter clothes only. There's lots of knitted sweaters, sequins and
 some metallics. I cannot wait for the day when I get to go down to the basement and get my summer
 clothes... I cannot wait for it to be summer again so that I can wear denim shorts and loose tees. Aah! 

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 10, 2013 at 3:02 PM , Blogger anna said...

Helt perfekta plagg! :)

 
At January 10, 2013 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Milica i Marija Martinovic said...

I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:)FOLLOW YOU NOW with google+,chicisimo Please check mines If you want we can follow also with facebook?
Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

 
At January 10, 2013 at 6:53 PM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

Hej! Vill du ha 50 foton framkallade helt gratis? Det enda du behöver göra är att kommentera din mailadress i mitt senaste inlägg, så skickar jag en inbjudan till dig via photobox :-)

Ha en fin dag!

 
At January 11, 2013 at 1:26 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

tack Anna :) x

 
At January 11, 2013 at 1:26 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

thank you so, so much :) xx

 
At January 11, 2013 at 1:26 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

nej tack :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home