<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY

8/19/2012

WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY


White tee + blue jeans = the perfect combo.

Hat/H&M, tee/Gina Tricot, jeans/H&M, heels/Nelly

-

Ps! Sorry for my red face... I burned it yesterday, with my sunglasses on... Lol! My 
face looks horrible today - therefore the hat is on to cover at least a little of it.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At August 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM , Blogger C said...

Keep it sporty: the way i like :D

letyourselfbeinspiredby.blogspot.it

 
At August 20, 2012 at 2:12 AM , Blogger Dena said...

and keep it simple the way i like it too!!:D
Much love,
Dèna♡
Style LimeLight

 
At August 20, 2012 at 2:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm wearing the same combo in my last post! And u are wright, it is the perfect match!!!
www.live-love-fashion.com

 
At August 20, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Jenna said...

Those jeans are perfect!

http://enjoy-the-moments.blogspot.fi/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home