<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: ANGELICA BLICK FOR NELLY TREND

8/10/2012

ANGELICA BLICK FOR NELLY TREND


Did you check out the Angelica Blick for Nelly trend collection yet? Well, if you 
haven't - you should! Find the items here. These two above ones are my faves. 
I think the bag is so amazing, it's perfect actually. Good job, Angelica!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At August 10, 2012 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Dena said...

I don't know what to choose!most of her items are perfect!!if i had more money god damn it!!!:D
Much love,
Dèna♡
Style LimeLight

 
At August 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM , Blogger joanna said...

I DID! And I loved it. I'm seriously considering ordering the shoes and the blouse. :)

 
At August 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM , Blogger HANANAA said...

I know... I would buy everything if I had money to do so :D

 
At August 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger HANANAA said...

that's great! :)

 
At August 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger HANANAA said...

awesome :) I'm seriously considering ordering the bag, and the shoes :) but all are such great pieces!

 
At August 11, 2012 at 5:28 PM , Anonymous Kajsa said...

så himla kul att få hennes kollektion!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home