<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: 3X OUTFITS I LOVE

6/30/2012

3X OUTFITS I LOVE


Elin Kling, unknown girl and Liu Wen.

Pics via Pinterest

3 different outfits, that I love. I would wear all 3 of them, and feel so 'me' in every one of them. 
What can we say about these outfits? Hmm, they're all very clean and simple - and hey, you know that's my style. 

-

Psst! Get similar mint green jeans as in the middle pic here or herand similar leather pants as Elin here or here.


Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 30, 2012 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Klaudia B. said...

perfect outfits!

kisses,
Klaudia B.

 
At June 30, 2012 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Love them all, but Liu Wen's is my favourite, perfect mix of structured feminine in the skirts and masculine in the shoes! And pairing it with an easy going tee was brilliant! She has great style

http://muchadoaboutfashi0n.blogspot.com

 
At June 30, 2012 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Cassandra Too said...

The outfit of the unknown girl is my fave! :D
backtofive.blogspot.com

 
At June 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anna said...

I love the middle look. I just bought a mint green skirt on sale today at Zara and I think it`s truly such a beautiful color especially with tanned skin!

 
At July 1, 2012 at 1:33 AM , Anonymous Anni said...

The unknown girl in the middle is a blogger called Sara. If you liked her outfit you can visit her blog here: http://fellt.com/harperandharley

Nuo kaikki kolme asua on kyllä tositosi hienoja! Tykkään hurjan paljon sun tyylistä : )

 
At July 1, 2012 at 10:50 AM , Blogger HANANAA said...

thanks guys :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home