<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: KATE BOSWORTH @ COACHELLA

4/14/2012

KATE BOSWORTH @ COACHELLA


Looking amazing as always..!

All of you who's asked if I'm going to Coachella... I'm not, unfortunately! I so wanted to go... I actually made myself a 
promise last year that I would be at Coachella this year - but due to low economy and no one to go with me - no Coachella 
2012. BUT hey - next year!!! I'm soooo gonna be at Coachella 2013! ;) Who's with me!?

4 Comments:

At April 14, 2012 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Nana Pankalla said...

i would love going to coachella.

this outfit, reminds me of kate moss a few years ago, when she was with pete dorothy :)
is it just me?

 
At April 14, 2012 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Divine Kid said...

Gosh, I absolutely adore her!!! Her style is so simple but so hot! Thanks for posting, x Davina

 
At April 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

me too! yeah now that you say so - I see it too! :)

 
At April 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

me too! she's always so perfect-looking! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home