<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

12/15/2015

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS


Christmas is SO close now - which makes me super-stressed, because I haven't watched Home Alone 1 
and 2 yet! Gaah. They're like the most important thing about Christmas. Watching those two movies before 
Christmas is mandatory, I do it EVERY year. Oh well, there's still time... Maybe I'll watch the first one tonight..?

Speaking of Christmas... Here's another Christmas wishlist of mine. 
I especially want Santa to bring me those Ugg slippers...

Find the items in my Christmas wishlist here:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home