<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: NEW BRA + UNDIES FROM WOLFORD

6/23/2015

NEW BRA + UNDIES FROM WOLFORD



I've gotten the great privilege to try out two Wolford products - and I'm so happy about it! The products 
that I now have in my possession are "Sheer touch string" in black and "Sheer touch push-up bra" in black. They're 
both incredibly comfortable, the material is so soft and feels so luxurious. It's really the perfect basic-set for any 
occasion. What's really awesome about the bra is that there's 5 wearing options to it - which is great now that 
summer is coming up and I'll start wearing dresses that will need different kinds of bra-types. This one is like 5 in 1 
- and I love that. The strings are in a stretchy, soft and very sheer material (not completely see-through though). 
The perfect black strings I would say. Oh well, what can I say? I can TOTALLY recommend Wolford underwear. 
They're a little bit pricier - but so worth it. Basic underwear in great material is a must in any womans base-wardrobe. 

Find the bra HERE and undies HERE



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home