<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: RANDOMS FROM LAST SPRING

6/03/2014

RANDOMS FROM LAST SPRING


This pic is from the day after I came back to Finland after 2 months in LA. I took a break in sleeping
 (jetlagged, depressed etc. - just wanted to sleep) to just sit on our balcony and think about life.


Two of my favorite bracelets. The blue one I bought on Cyprus (Ayia Napa) in
2008 and the other one at Brandy Melville in Santa Monica, CA last spring.


I had an intense breakdown right around Mothers Day, when I also
realized me and my boyfriend seriously needed to break up, for good. 


I chillaxed a little at home.


I had a fun night out with my good old friend Jonna.


Had some fruit.


I received a cute little package from Gauharshop.


Inside the package? This Daniel Wellington watch <3 


I was out on many powerwalks. It felt like my mind was gonna explode all 
the time, so I just walked, walked, walked to keep busy and calm myself down.


I spoiled my skin with this one. Coconut Passion is my fave Victorias Secret scent!


I read this book while tanning on the balcony. It's a really great book!


I wore my new favorite sweater A LOT (bought it on sale at H&M in Beverly Center in LA).


I took a selfie, ofc.


I had pizzaaaaaaaa <3


I wore my new Nike Pro shorts to the gym.


More powerwalking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home