<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: RANDOMS FROM THE FAB LIFE OF HANNA

4/16/2014

RANDOMS FROM THE FAB LIFE OF HANNA


Last summer at Rocktails with my fave C. 


Mud-masking. Not creepy at all.


A beautiful sunset last fall.


The fattiest breakfast ever with my awesome friend J.


Me and one of my most incredible friends ever, S. 


Fruit!


Last summaaaaaah.


Also last summaaaaaaah.


That fun night that started with me stumbling through the door to the pre-party saying "I might have had a
 "few" drinks already, I "might" be a "little" drunk..." and ended with me laying on my bedroom floor at
 6am in the morning, emptying a bag of chips and talking to someone on the phone for hours... 


Last summer, out on a powerwalk.

3 Comments:

At April 22, 2014 at 10:25 AM , Anonymous Hipstclothing said...

Amazing eyes girl! We really enjoy your blog!

 
At April 27, 2014 at 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog, it's so chique and simple at the same time. You have an amazing taste. xx

 
At May 10, 2014 at 1:05 AM , Anonymous EMELIE ELISABETH said...

The last pic, so beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home