<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INSTALATELY

10/01/2013

INSTALATELY


1. Fruit-addict much? Yes <3 2. Wednesday stripes. 3. Walking home from work. Fall is pretty. 4. Friday night.
 5. Saturday night. Was gonna go out with my friend T but she had to cancel. Since I then suddenly became lonely 
and without plans for the night all of a sudden I had mr green eyes over for pancakes. The dude I've been trying 
so hard to not start liking. Well, guess how that's working out for me. 6. FRUIT <3 7. Blueberry smoothie, sososo 
good. 8. Sunday I had my friendsies over for ice cream and coffee. All we do is laugh when we hang out, it's the best.

1 Comments:

At October 1, 2013 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Oliwia Jaworska said...

lovely photos ♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home