<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: CURRENT NELLY CRAVINGS

5/10/2013

CURRENT NELLY CRAVINGS


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Oh man, so many goodies over at Nelly.com right now. Lots of spring news. Love iiiit. 

I'm in big need of new dresses for the summer, and that blue cut-out skater dress could be ah-mazing.
 The perfume? Coolest bottle ever. The biker jacket is simply perfection, someone please buy it to me!?
The bracelets are all three super-cute and simple (and in silver!) - so... Perfection. The prime-boots are
 a must. Imagine them with denim cutoffs on a festival... Yes please. A knitted tank-top is something
 I've been wanting for several summers now - but I still haven't bought one. This one could be the one
 though! Pink converse? Omg, so cute, NEED. The clutch would make such a perfect summer-party-
clutch. I'm all about keeping it simple (as you know) - so I always wear simple clothing when I go out, 
like a LBD or a cute little black skirt with a simple top or something. BUT, I do like to match my simple
clothing with cool accessories, especially when I go out - and hey, this cool clutch would be perfect. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home