<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: CASPER AND PEARL

4/30/2013

CASPER AND PEARL







I recently discovered this little, but ah-mazing Aussie brand called "Casper & Pearl" - and I am in love. 
Check out their lookbook called "Secret Garden", it's bohemian-summer-perfection. I love it! It's so, so 
beautiful and I just had to share it with you guys now that summer is finally around the corner here in Finland. 

Please go check out the rest of the lookbook here, and take a 
look at my absolute favorite piece in their shop here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2013 at 6:32 PM , Blogger twoja higienistka said...

I fell in love, the photos are beautiful! ♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home