<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: CALIFORNIA SUNSET

3/05/2013

CALIFORNIA SUNSET


Damn you California, your sunsets are too beautiful for me to handle. 

-

Psst! Wanna know a little of what I've been doing in LA this far? 

Had wayyyy to many light mocca frappuchinos and skinny vanilla lattes at Starbucks. Spent a couple
 of days by the pool. Been to the wholesale district in downtown to help Michaela with buying (Michaela= 
ceo and founder of Stylegodis). Had dinner at Cheesecake factory in Marina Del Rey. Had lunch on Melrose 
Ave. Done some shopping at The Grove, Beverly Center and Third Street in Santa Monica. Spent a total 
of 3 days at the beach in Santa Monica. Had a smoothie-meeting at The Newsroom on Robertson Blvd. 
Been on a "celebrity homes tour" (so cheesy, but fun). Become obsessed with the froyo at Tutti Frutti. Been 
on Hollywood Blvd on the day of The Oscars and caught a little glimpse of the red carpet. Had dinner at Geisha 
House. Biked in Venice. Seen dolphins hop around the ocean in Santa Monica. 

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Natascha Coester said...

Tutti Frutti has THE BEST froyo :)

 
At March 5, 2013 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Luà said...

Amazing pics!You're very lucky ;D
Are you in La for a personal vacation..school trip..?If you mind me ask ;)
xo

http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.it/

 
At March 5, 2013 at 11:17 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

yeah, I totally agree! I've tried others too (Pinkberry f.ex.), but Tutti Frutti's become my fave <3

 
At March 5, 2013 at 11:18 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

yeah I feel lucky :D I'm here for a personal vacation, I've always wanted to go here... so now I'm here for 2 months :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home