<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: INSTADIARY

2/27/2013

INSTADIARY


1. YUM! I love these fruitbowls from Ralphs. 2. California palm trees <3 3. Shopping at Nike in
 Santa Monica. 4. Sunset at Santa Monica Beach. 5. A new Free People bracelet, love it. 6. I love me
 some sushiiiiii. 7. Just walking by The Grove... 8. Wearing my new Forever21 necklace, it's so pretty.

Randoms from my Instagram. Don't forget to follow me @hananaa.


Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 28, 2013 at 1:50 AM , Blogger Katerina said...

lovely captures!
xxxFiC.

 
At February 28, 2013 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I adore your blog<3

xxBianca
www.xoxololita.com

 
At March 1, 2013 at 6:13 AM , Blogger HANANAA said...

aw thank you :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home