<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: FALL BOOTIES

8/13/2012

FALL BOOTIES


I'm guessing many of you, just like me, are planning your fall wardrobes? In my opinion, the key piece in your 
fall wardrobe should be the shoes. The weather is changing, ur probably running around a lot (fall's are usually 
busy with shopping, new job tasks, schools are staring again etc.) and so on... So you need good shoes. You 
need the perfect fall booties (at least I do). So... Here's 4 fall booties I like. They're all from Brandos, and I 
think they're all pretty great. I want them all, but if I had to choose one pair that I like the most, it'd be nr 4. 

Find them here:

12 / 3 / 4

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At August 13, 2012 at 10:52 AM , Blogger The Garage Starlets said...

I'm in love with the third one

xoxo


http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

 
At August 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger C said...

This time I have to desagree: number 2 must be mine, now or now!

letyourselfbeinspiredby.blogspot.it

 
At August 13, 2012 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love all of'em.
I never don't Booties.

-The Electric Heart Girl

 
At August 13, 2012 at 1:34 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

ah me too, love them all <3

 
At August 13, 2012 at 1:34 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

hehe yeah they're amazing :)

 
At August 13, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous My Fransson said...

Älskar 1&2! (:

 
At August 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM , Blogger HANANAA said...

ja de är snygga :)

 
At August 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

Oh my, I fell in love with nr. 1!

http://enjoy-the-moments.blogspot.fi/

 
At August 14, 2012 at 12:56 AM , Anonymous IDASWARDROBE.COM said...

Nummer två är min favorit, så snygg!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home