<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: VACAY VIBES

10/02/2018

VACAY VIBES


If there's something I wish I could do more of, it's to spend more time in a bikini. I am one of those
 who's constantly freezing, and complaining about how cold it is. Let's just say, my life feels ten times
 easier whenever it's so hot outside that I can be in a bikini not have to freeze my ass off. And still, I
 live in Finland, hmm... Above a picture of me in a pool in Italy this Summer, wearing my all-time
 favorite hat by Borsalino. Really wish I could teleport myself back to that pool like NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home