<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://hananaa.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
WHOISHANNA?: TOP 3 MOVIES TO WATCH WHEN YOU'RE DREAMING OF A VACAY

10/17/2018

TOP 3 MOVIES TO WATCH WHEN YOU'RE DREAMING OF A VACAY


1. The talented Mr. Ripley - the movie that will make you dream away to Greece and Italy...
I've watched this movie many times, and I still find it so interesting. It is a psychological
 thriller, and really intriguing. I love it. And the surroundings in it, so dreamy & beautiful!


2. The Tourist - the movie that will make you crave Venice AND get a major girl
crush on Angelina Jolie (if you didn't already have one) I mean, how out-of-this-world
beautiful isn't she? And I feel she is extra beautiful in this movie.



3. The Holiday - the movie that will make you dream of travelling to the English countryside,
and falling in love with the charmingly handsome Jude Law... Ah! This movie is one of my
all-time-faves and I watch it every year in December. And every year I swear that the next
year I will book a trip to England, to roadtrip through the countryside... Maybe next year!

---

What's YOUR top 3 movies to watch when you're dreaming of a vacay?

xoxo

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home